Giorgio Beverly Hills máximo da perfumaria americana na década de 80, Yellow da GBH é um perfume exótico, e fortíssimo, deve ser usado em doses homeopáticas, mas que representa uma mãe forte, dona de si e que já conquistou tudo o que desejou durante sua vida. Notas de jasmim e tuberosa são as estrelas máximas dessa criação exuberante.
Veja nossas ofertas de coffrets do perfume Giorgio Beverly Hills perfume Giorgio em https://www.perfumaria-online.com/giorgio-beverly-hills-coffret-2-pecas-perfume-giorgio-yellow.html
EDP Eau de Parfum água de perfume
EDP.REC água de perfume recarregável
EDT Eau de Toilette água de Toilette
EDT.REC água de Toilette recarregável
EDC Eau de Cologne água de Colônia água de colónia
AS After Shave Loção Pós-Barba
AS.BALM After Shave Balm Gel Pós-Barba
De 1961 a 2001, a boutique Giorgio Beverly Hills foi um local eclético com uma atmosfera de clube na decoração habitual, sala de leitura, sala de bilhar e um bar completo. O designer de estilo da Costa Oeste, Fred Hayman, fez de Giorgio Beverly Hills na Rodeo Drive o destino preferido para compras e a loja o lugar para ver e ser visto se você fosse uma celebridade.
Reconhecida por seu ambiente, por uma ampla seleção de vários objetos e cantos chiques que receberam novos designers e novas marcas, a loja Giorgio Beverly Hills alcançou um sucesso sem precedentes e esteve bastante presente quando as marcas Gucci e Tiffany se juntou a ele na Rodeo Drive alguns anos depois.
O primeiro perfume Giorgio Beverly Hills foi lançado em 1981, com toda a comunicação digna de um grande lançamento de perfume. A garrafa deste novo eau de toilette de vidro curvo para mulheres, preenchido por um top dourado, recebeu uma embalagem original com os padrões de faixas amarelas e brancas ensolaradas, como as dos toldos da loja.
Este intenso perfume floral foi uma das primeiras fragrâncias a serem comercializadas por venda direta. A marca de perfumes foi vendida em 1987 e mais tarde a loja mudou seu nome para Fred Hayman Beverly Hills. Outros aromas femininos foram produzidos sob o selo Giorgio Beverly Hills, como G, Rouge, So You, bem como as séries 90210 e Giorgio. A colônia masculina é chamada de Giorgio, Ocean Dream, Rouge, Ailes e Beverly Hills Polo Club.
Mas o mais famoso e o mais apreciado permanece, ao longo dos anos, o primeiro perfume Giorgio Beverly Hills.
Perfumes for women chyprus
Feminine citruses in perfumery
Floral fragrances for women
Oriental feminine essences
Specific notes for women's perfumes
Women's perfumes that contain notes of rose
Women's fragrances that contain patchouli
Notes of sage at the heart of women's perfumes
White musk, essential in women's fragrances
Jasmine is widely used in women's perfumes
Match your dress style with your perfume
Harmonize her fragrance with your clothes and your personality
Understanding Perfumes: Types, Composition, and Families
What Are the Different Types of Perfumes?
In a perfume bottle, there isn't just the fragrant substance; the perfume is primarily composed of a carrier whose role is to dissolve the fragrant substances well. There is a finisher, usually a fixative, which helps strengthen the fragrance's tenacity. The fixative is often in the form of iris root powder.
There is an abundance of perfumes, fragrances here and there that fill the shelves of perfumeries worldwide. But what's most impressive is that each of these aromas is unique. So, it's natural to ask the following question:
What are the differences between these fragrances based on?
We can differentiate perfumes based on various criteria. Firstly, there is a difference based on the nature of the medium.
There are 3 types of perfume according to this criterion:
1. Alcoholic fragrances are the most common; the carrier is pure ethanol. It has the advantage of being very volatile, leaving only the scent on the skin.
2. Oily fragrances are particularly gentle on the skin.
3. Solid perfumes, commonly called "perfume concrete," where the perfume components are diluted in a "balm." These scents are applied in small quantities to selected areas.
Furthermore, a distinction can be made even in alcoholic perfumes, according to the content of fragrant compounds. In fact, in our perfumes, we see different names like "eau de parfum" or "eau de toilette." That's where the difference in quality lies, often related to the price difference between perfumes.
• There are sweet waters or colognes that contain less than 8% fragrant substance. Fixation is about 1 hour.
• Eau de Toilette has a concentration of 6 to 12%, for a fixation of about 3 hours.
• Eau de parfum is part of this concentration growth with between 10 and 20% fragrant substance, for a period of several hours.
• Finally, there are the perfumes themselves, which are composed of 15 to 40% fragrant material and ensure fixation for several days.
Perfume Composition: The Notes
When we talk about perfume, we often talk about notes: top, heart, base notes. They correspond to the composition in fragrant substances of the product:
• Top notes: these are the first notes, those you feel as soon as the product disperses in the air; fresh notes of citrus fruits or herbs;
• Heart notes: these are the ones that will smell for several hours, it's the character of the perfume; powerful notes of flowers, fruits;
• Base notes: these are the notes that will last for several days, that will remain; warm and powerful notes of wood, moss.
When we go to a perfumery, we are usually asked what kind of perfume we like: more floral, woody, amber, etc.
There are seven main fragrance families:
1. Citrus aromas: composed of fruit peels: orange, bergamot, citron;
2. Floral fragrances: composed mainly of flowers: jasmine, rose, violet;
3. Fern aromas: woody notes, lavender, oakmoss;
4. Chypre scents: accords of oakmoss, patchouli, bergamot;
5. Woody aromas: warm notes of sandalwood, patchouli, cedar;
6. Amber aromas: oriental, sweet, powdery fragrances with vanilla;
7. Leather perfumes: composed of dry notes of tobacco, smoke, burnt wood.
It is possible to distinguish perfumes based on the nature of the fragrant compound.
• Most often, it is in the form of essential oils, which are concentrates of volatile molecules from the plant. They are obtained by distillation.
• There are also many perfumes made from so-called "absolute" plant raw materials. Like essential oils, they are found in alcoholic, oily, and solid perfumes.
• The third type of fragrant compound relatively present in the perfume market corresponds to CO2 extracts, which allow obtaining an odor closer to the plant than its essential oil. CO2 extracts are 100% natural and very ecological.
It should be noted that, with the industrialization of perfume and the progress of chemistry, synthetic processes emerge that allow the production of artificial fragrant compounds. Synthetic smell is sometimes more faithful than that of natural raw material, as in the case of rose.
- Brand: Giorgio Beverly Hills
- Product Code: PER-PT-6280
- Availability: In Stock