Eyelashes: 8 Good Tips to Grow Them
Main elements of beauty and seduction, we all dream of having beautiful, well-supplied, well-distributed, long, and shiny eyelashes. For this, there are some tips: food, care, massages. We tell you everything.
What are eyelashes used for?
Eyelashes have 3 functions:
- The first function is practical: they serve as a barrier against external aggressions to protect the eyes. They are crucial in preventing the eyes from being assaulted by wind, rain, dust, sand, and sweat.
- Eyelashes also play a significant role in facial expression, giving intensity to the look and expressing emotions.
- The third function of eyelashes is in social exchanges: they are a key element of the face to seduce.
Good tips for eyelash growth
So, how do we make our eyelashes long, shiny, and dense? How to grow them?
- Eat proteins and vitamins. Good nutrition is the key to healthy hair, including eyelashes. Vitamin H, also known as biotin or vitamin B8, activates and strengthens eyelash growth.
- Let your eyelashes be as natural as possible. They need time to breathe and grow.
- Consume brewer's yeast. It is an ally for eyelash growth.
- Olive oil or castor oil. Massaging the eyelids every night with olive oil or castor oil stimulates blood circulation and promotes eyelash growth.
- Massage with Vaseline. Vaseline activates eyelash growth and deeply moisturizes the hair fiber and eyelid epidermis.
- Cosmetic treatments. There are cosmetic treatments in the form of serums, oils, or creams designed to help eyelashes grow faster.
- Use a base before mascara. Protect your eyelashes with a pro-keratin base before applying mascara.
- Choose a high-quality mascara. The quality of mascara directly affects eyelash loss or growth.