10 Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Our hair is our most precious asset, and when it starts to fall, it feels like the end of the world! Why does this happen despite our special care and the shampoo we use?
First of all, keep in mind that hair loss is natural. Our hair cycle is constantly renewed. We have an average of 100,000 hairs on our head, and we lose about 100 hairs per day. If it exceeds 200 hairs per day, hair loss is considered severe.
But in this case, how to explain it? Well, the reasons are varied—it can be hereditary, age-related, hormone-related, seasonal changes, certain medications, or nutritional deficiencies. The causes are diverse, and fine hair tends to fall more easily.
Knowing that our hair is clearly part of our attractive features, it is unthinkable to let it fall without doing anything. Don't worry because there are remedies to limit and combat hair loss before it becomes excessive.
- Limit chemical products: Choose natural products that do not damage the hair.
- Limit heating devices: Avoid excessive use of hot irons and hair dryers.
- Use the right brush: Opt for brushes with natural fibers to avoid hair damage.
- Avoid tight hairstyles: Minimize hairstyles that strain the hair.
- Consider anti-hair loss lotions: Use lotions and fortifying oils to nourish the hairline.
- Massage the scalp: Stimulate blood flow by massaging the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes daily.
- Miracle ingredient: Castor oil: Apply organic castor oil to roots and tips for better hair quality.
- Protect hair from the sun: Shield hair from excessive UVB exposure with a hat or specialized oil.
- Balanced diet: Consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, meats, and vitamins A and B for healthy hair.
- Manage stress: Avoid stress, which can lead to significant hair loss by weakening the scalp.