For Him Vetiver Musc de Narciso Rodriguez é um perfume Masculino. Esta é uma nova fragrância. For Him Vetiver Musc foi lançada em 2024. O perfumista que assina esta fragrância é Mathilde Bijaoui. As notas de topo são: Cardamomo, Cipreste e Noz-moscada. As notas de coração são: Gerânio Bourbon, Almíscar, Algas Vermelhas, Lavanda e Olíbano. As notas de fundo são: Patchouli, Vetiver e Cedro.
EDP Eau de Parfum água de perfume
EDP.REC água de perfume recarregável
EDT Eau de Toilette água de Toilette
EDT.REC água de Toilette recarregável
EDC Eau de Cologne água de Colônia água de colónia
AS After Shave Loção Pós-Barba
AS.BALM After Shave Balm Gel Pós-Barba
Seu ideal de visão da mulher é de elegância e graça, por isso sempre busca sublimar um pouco mais sua personalidade.
Narciso Rodriguez nasceu em 1961 em New Jersey. Seu pai era um estivador cubano que trabalhava em Nova York. Assim, é nesta cidade que Narciso Rodriguez estudou, primeiro na New School e depois na Parsons School of Design, onde fez cursos de estilismo. Com o diploma em mãos, ingressou como assistente de estilista na Calvin Klein, onde aprendeu a criar roupas simples, mas elegantes. Após quatro anos de experiência, ingressou como Diretor de Criação na TSE e Cerruti, apresentando suas primeiras coleções para as duas casas de moda em 1996. Nesse mesmo ano, foi nomeado consultor de design por Anne Klein para a coleção destinada à Ásia. No entanto, foi quando ele desenhou o vestido de noiva para sua amiga Carolyn Bessette Kennedy que sua carreira imediatamente ganhou destaque. No ano seguinte, Narciso Rodriguez lançou sua própria grife e desfilou em Milão em 1997 e 1999. Ao mesmo tempo, em 1998, recebeu o prêmio CFDA Perry Ellis de melhor novo designer de pronto-a-vestir feminino. bem como a Aiguille d'Or em Madrid. O ano de 2001 foi marcado pelo retorno à sua cidade natal e assim organizou um desfile com seu nome em Nova York. Da mesma forma, assinou seu primeiro contrato de licenciamento de Perfumes e Cosméticos com a Beauté Prestige International.
Os perfumes de Narciso Rodriguez
Foi em 2003 que foi lançado o primeiro perfume de Narciso Rodriguez, em homenagem à sua falecida amiga Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. Essa se chama For Her e ainda é considerada a mais bela criação de Narciso Rodriguez. Este suco foi seguido, em 2007, por sua contraparte masculina chamada For Him. Desde aquele dia, muitas fragrâncias surgiram na casa de Narciso Rodriguez. Cada um deles pretende ser íntimo, cheio de nuances e ousado ao mesmo tempo. O estilo Narciso Rodriguez é caracterizado por um rigor incomparável associado a uma sensualidade extraordinária. Da mesma forma, se Narciso Rodriguez gosta de brincar com a dualidade do preto e da cor em suas criações de alta-costura, ele gosta de desenvolver sucos muito contrastantes. Narciso Rodriguez parece ter dado origem a uma nova expressão: o eterno feminino. Cada uma das suas criações incorpora uma forma de ser, clássica e moderna, combinando habilmente sensualidade e elegância, como se quisesse atingir a atemporalidade. O universo de Narciso Rodriguez revela-se assim particularmente poético e muito trabalhado.
Perfumes for MenPerfumes for Men: The 4 Olfactory Families of Men's Perfumery Among the most important olfactory families that make up men's perfumery, we highlight the woody family, the aromatic family, the oriental family, and the citrus family. Each is divided into subfamilies, allowing for numerous combinations of aromas. In each family, we will find the raw materials that compose it, enriching the olfactory character of that family.
Woody Fragrances for Men:
The woody family is a grouping of predominantly masculine tones. It comprises fragrances with a primary accord of woods such as cedar and sandalwood. Woody notes impart a warm and enveloping character to the composition and blend well with other olfactory families.
Including essential oils of wood, cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, or vetiver. Aquatic notes add marine or oceanic tones, refreshing the woody notes.
Offering warm and enveloping tones, combining wood notes with masculine aromatic notes like lavender, sage, basil, or thyme.
Powerful and imposing, these fragrances blend the warm notes of the woody family with strong and luxurious chypre tones, leaving a lasting impression.
Blending warm tones with softened floral notes, often combined with musky notes, especially white musk, adding beautiful sensuality to the perfume.
Spices bring strength and power to the composition, enhancing the initial woody notes with ingredients like pepper, coriander, or cinnamon.
Aromatic Fragrances for Men:
Under aromatic fragrances, we group aromatic herbs like sage, rosemary, lavender, or thyme. It is a highly popular family in men's perfumes, emanating great masculinity. Lavender, widely used in men's perfumery, takes center stage in this family.
Formulated with noble plant materials like lavender, sage, tarragon, gentian, or star anise. Associated with aquatic notes, the composition is both light and very masculine.
Combining aromatic notes with fern family notes, highly popular in men's fragrances. Often, a heart with geranium and oakmoss as a base note creates ultra-masculine fragrances.
Alongside aromatic notes, often vegetable, we sometimes associate fresh notes. This freshness is usually provided by the citrus family composed of citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit, lemon, or bergamot.
Notes combining with lavender or basil. Among the notes providing more greenery, we find galbanum, lily of the valley, mint, or violet flower. Green aromatic scents are particularly appreciated in summer.
Citrus Fresh Fragrances for Men:
The citrus family is the oldest olfactory family, mainly composing men's cologne. It offers fresh and light tones, sometimes spicy. Here, you will find grapefruit, orange, bergamot, and lemon. Widely used in men's perfumery, citrus fragrance notes blend perfectly with other olfactory families.
Oriental Fragrances for Men:
The oriental family emits warm and sensual notes of vanilla or spices. This family gains its richness from powerful and oriental notes such as cinnamon, precious woods, vanilla, amber, or resins. With its powerful character, the oriental family combines with many tones to offer intense and original fragrances.
The Oriental family is one of the most popular in perfumery, primarily comprising warm notes. Common oriental notes include resinous smells, balsam, or spices. Fern notes bring great virility to the composition.
Oriental-spicy fragrances are attention-grabbing scents with strong, potent, and imposing spices that pair well with other spices or various balsams and resins.
With very warm oriental notes, seductive tones like cedarwood, sandalwood, vetiver, or tonka bean are added. Chic, warm, and ultra-seductive, orient
Understanding Perfumes: Types, Composition, and Families
What Are the Different Types of Perfumes?
In a perfume bottle, there isn't just the fragrant substance; the perfume is primarily composed of a carrier whose role is to dissolve the fragrant substances well. There is a finisher, usually a fixative, which helps strengthen the fragrance's tenacity. The fixative is often in the form of iris root powder.
There is an abundance of perfumes, fragrances here and there that fill the shelves of perfumeries worldwide. But what's most impressive is that each of these aromas is unique. So, it's natural to ask the following question:
What are the differences between these fragrances based on?
We can differentiate perfumes based on various criteria. Firstly, there is a difference based on the nature of the medium.
There are 3 types of perfume according to this criterion:
1. Alcoholic fragrances are the most common; the carrier is pure ethanol. It has the advantage of being very volatile, leaving only the scent on the skin.
2. Oily fragrances are particularly gentle on the skin.
3. Solid perfumes, commonly called "perfume concrete," where the perfume components are diluted in a "balm." These scents are applied in small quantities to selected areas.
Furthermore, a distinction can be made even in alcoholic perfumes, according to the content of fragrant compounds. In fact, in our perfumes, we see different names like "eau de parfum" or "eau de toilette." That's where the difference in quality lies, often related to the price difference between perfumes.
• There are sweet waters or colognes that contain less than 8% fragrant substance. Fixation is about 1 hour.
• Eau de Toilette has a concentration of 6 to 12%, for a fixation of about 3 hours.
• Eau de parfum is part of this concentration growth with between 10 and 20% fragrant substance, for a period of several hours.
• Finally, there are the perfumes themselves, which are composed of 15 to 40% fragrant material and ensure fixation for several days.
Perfume Composition: The Notes
When we talk about perfume, we often talk about notes: top, heart, base notes. They correspond to the composition in fragrant substances of the product:
• Top notes: these are the first notes, those you feel as soon as the product disperses in the air; fresh notes of citrus fruits or herbs;
• Heart notes: these are the ones that will smell for several hours, it's the character of the perfume; powerful notes of flowers, fruits;
• Base notes: these are the notes that will last for several days, that will remain; warm and powerful notes of wood, moss.
When we go to a perfumery, we are usually asked what kind of perfume we like: more floral, woody, amber, etc.
There are seven main fragrance families:
1. Citrus aromas: composed of fruit peels: orange, bergamot, citron;
2. Floral fragrances: composed mainly of flowers: jasmine, rose, violet;
3. Fern aromas: woody notes, lavender, oakmoss;
4. Chypre scents: accords of oakmoss, patchouli, bergamot;
5. Woody aromas: warm notes of sandalwood, patchouli, cedar;
6. Amber aromas: oriental, sweet, powdery fragrances with vanilla;
7. Leather perfumes: composed of dry notes of tobacco, smoke, burnt wood.
It is possible to distinguish perfumes based on the nature of the fragrant compound.
• Most often, it is in the form of essential oils, which are concentrates of volatile molecules from the plant. They are obtained by distillation.
• There are also many perfumes made from so-called "absolute" plant raw materials. Like essential oils, they are found in alcoholic, oily, and solid perfumes.
• The third type of fragrant compound relatively present in the perfume market corresponds to CO2 extracts, which allow obtaining an odor closer to the plant than its essential oil. CO2 extracts are 100% natural and very ecological.
It should be noted that, with the industrialization of perfume and the progress of chemistry, synthetic processes emerge that allow the production of artificial fragrant compounds. Synthetic smell is sometimes more faithful than that of natural raw material, as in the case of rose.
- Brand: Narciso Rodriguez
- Product Code: PER-PT-41216
- Availability: In Stock