O perfume para as mulheres de Roberto Cavalli acabou de saia. Um perfume solar da cor de ouro representado i por Elisa Sednaoui. Bagas cor de rosa, citrino e flor de laranjeira com alguns toques de fava de tonka, um perfume âmbar e floral assinado Roberto Cavalli. O frasco de perfume Roberto Cavalli representa as curvas voluptuosas de uma mulher. O frasco tem forma de Diadema com em sua base um colar do tigre, a imagem da campanha publicitária com o Elisa Sednaoui é muito sensual e felina.
EDP Eau de Parfum água de perfume
EDP.REC água de perfume recarregável
EDT Eau de Toilette água de Toilette
EDT.REC água de Toilette recarregável
EDC Eau de Cologne água de Colônia água de colónia
AS After Shave Loção Pós-Barba
AS.BALM After Shave Balm Gel Pós-Barba
Na década de 1960, após esses estudos, Roberto Cavalli decidiu montar sua própria empresa no ramo de decoração têxtil. Em 1970, patenteou uma técnica de impressão em couro. Graças ao seu know-how inovador, convidou os maiores e recebeu encomendas de Hermes e Pierre Cardin. Com base em seu sucesso, ele decidiu criar sua própria linha de pronto-a-vestir. A marca Roberto Cavalli rapidamente se destacou graças às suas estampas embutidas em couro e tecidos, como flores gigantes e motivos de animais. Hoje, a marca é distribuída em mais de 50 países e possui diferentes linhas de pronto-a-vestir e acessórios.
O primeiro perfume foi criado em 2002, Os perfumes Cavalli tem seu próprio subsegmento dentro da empresa, sob cujo nome um total de quatro fragrâncias femininas são vendidas. Apenas Cavalli, Cavalli Nero Assoluto e duas criações com o nome do designer. As fragrâncias são destinadas a cosmopolitas de alta sofisticação, são extremamente criativas e foram desenvolvidas por perfumistas de renome internacional. Cavalli Nero Assoluto tem um design preto e dourado e exala luxo, autoconfiança e uma sensação de deserto. Além do Eau de Parfum, a fragrância elegante também está disponível como gel de banho e loção corporal. As fragrâncias cativam com seus flaçons imaginativos e podem ser financiadas no segmento de preço médio a alto.
Perfumes for women chyprus
Feminine citruses in perfumery
Floral fragrances for women
Oriental feminine essences
Specific notes for women's perfumes
Women's perfumes that contain notes of rose
Women's fragrances that contain patchouli
Notes of sage at the heart of women's perfumes
White musk, essential in women's fragrances
Jasmine is widely used in women's perfumes
Match your dress style with your perfume
Harmonize her fragrance with your clothes and your personality
Understanding Perfumes: Types, Composition, and Families
What Are the Different Types of Perfumes?
In a perfume bottle, there isn't just the fragrant substance; the perfume is primarily composed of a carrier whose role is to dissolve the fragrant substances well. There is a finisher, usually a fixative, which helps strengthen the fragrance's tenacity. The fixative is often in the form of iris root powder.
There is an abundance of perfumes, fragrances here and there that fill the shelves of perfumeries worldwide. But what's most impressive is that each of these aromas is unique. So, it's natural to ask the following question:
What are the differences between these fragrances based on?
We can differentiate perfumes based on various criteria. Firstly, there is a difference based on the nature of the medium.
There are 3 types of perfume according to this criterion:
1. Alcoholic fragrances are the most common; the carrier is pure ethanol. It has the advantage of being very volatile, leaving only the scent on the skin.
2. Oily fragrances are particularly gentle on the skin.
3. Solid perfumes, commonly called "perfume concrete," where the perfume components are diluted in a "balm." These scents are applied in small quantities to selected areas.
Furthermore, a distinction can be made even in alcoholic perfumes, according to the content of fragrant compounds. In fact, in our perfumes, we see different names like "eau de parfum" or "eau de toilette." That's where the difference in quality lies, often related to the price difference between perfumes.
• There are sweet waters or colognes that contain less than 8% fragrant substance. Fixation is about 1 hour.
• Eau de Toilette has a concentration of 6 to 12%, for a fixation of about 3 hours.
• Eau de parfum is part of this concentration growth with between 10 and 20% fragrant substance, for a period of several hours.
• Finally, there are the perfumes themselves, which are composed of 15 to 40% fragrant material and ensure fixation for several days.
Perfume Composition: The Notes
When we talk about perfume, we often talk about notes: top, heart, base notes. They correspond to the composition in fragrant substances of the product:
• Top notes: these are the first notes, those you feel as soon as the product disperses in the air; fresh notes of citrus fruits or herbs;
• Heart notes: these are the ones that will smell for several hours, it's the character of the perfume; powerful notes of flowers, fruits;
• Base notes: these are the notes that will last for several days, that will remain; warm and powerful notes of wood, moss.
When we go to a perfumery, we are usually asked what kind of perfume we like: more floral, woody, amber, etc.
There are seven main fragrance families:
1. Citrus aromas: composed of fruit peels: orange, bergamot, citron;
2. Floral fragrances: composed mainly of flowers: jasmine, rose, violet;
3. Fern aromas: woody notes, lavender, oakmoss;
4. Chypre scents: accords of oakmoss, patchouli, bergamot;
5. Woody aromas: warm notes of sandalwood, patchouli, cedar;
6. Amber aromas: oriental, sweet, powdery fragrances with vanilla;
7. Leather perfumes: composed of dry notes of tobacco, smoke, burnt wood.
It is possible to distinguish perfumes based on the nature of the fragrant compound.
• Most often, it is in the form of essential oils, which are concentrates of volatile molecules from the plant. They are obtained by distillation.
• There are also many perfumes made from so-called "absolute" plant raw materials. Like essential oils, they are found in alcoholic, oily, and solid perfumes.
• The third type of fragrant compound relatively present in the perfume market corresponds to CO2 extracts, which allow obtaining an odor closer to the plant than its essential oil. CO2 extracts are 100% natural and very ecological.
It should be noted that, with the industrialization of perfume and the progress of chemistry, synthetic processes emerge that allow the production of artificial fragrant compounds. Synthetic smell is sometimes more faithful than that of natural raw material, as in the case of rose.
- Brand: Roberto Cavalli
- Product Code: PER-PT-6679
- Availability: Out Of Stock